Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Hop Reveal

I am taking part in Lori Anderson's sixth Bead Soup Blog Hop.  There are 400 people from all over the world taking part in the party so imagine my surprise when I found out my partner is from my state.  Her name is Kim and she lives about 2 hours form me.  Please visit her blog cianciblue.  As partners we exchange a focal piece and a clasp.  Kim also sent me some nice beads. She sent me a beautiful copper leaf made by Patricia Healey and another artist made clasp available at Missficklemedia. We are required to use the focal and clasp in one or more designs.  We are assigned a reveal day and post our creations on that day. I love the things Kim sent and I am very excited to show the things I made with her thoughtful gifts. I cannot wait to wear them.


                                          These are the things Kim sent me.




                  This is the necklace I made from the focal piece.



                          Here are a few pictures of the focal piece







       This is what is made with the clasp and some of the beads Kim sent











 Please visit the other blogs(listed below) and share in the reveal. I hope you enjoy looking a the reveals as much as I enjoyed participating in the party.  Thank you Lorie Anderson and to my generous and thoughtful partner.





Hostess, Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
Adlinah Kamsir, Dream Struck Designs
Adrienn Lukacs, Raszputyin Designs
Agata Grygiel, Cytherea Bijoux
Alenka Obid, Pepita Handmade
Amy Dickerson, Damyjo Designs
Amy Schmidt, Amy's Treasure
Amy Severino, Amy Beads
Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations
Anke Humpert, Anart Island Studios
Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
April Grinaway, Brooklyn Bead Goddess
Ashley Bunting, Miss Ashely Kate
Astrid Boyce, Astrid Boyce Beads
B.R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem Studios
Barbe Saint John, Saints and Sinners
Beata Benkone Meggyesi, Beahobbi
Bryna Lumb, Bryna's Bead Box
Carmen Lau, Little Maketto

Cate van Alphen, Fulgorine
Cathie Carroll, Cathie Carroll's Studio
Cathy Khoury, Touch Jewelry
Christina Stofmeel, Feng Beads
Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul
Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
Deana Hager, Just Deez'Art & Life
Debbie Phenes, Deb Joy Sing
Dhea Powers, Java Bead
Diana Welte, Lilyweeds
Dita Basu, alankarshilpa
Dorota Zeranska, gdymamczas
Dot Lewallwn, Speedie Beadie
Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
Eva Sherman, Eva Sherman Designs
Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead and Metal Works 
Francy Inman, Francy's Studio
Ginger Bishop, lilmummy likes...
Giorgia Rossini, Jo in Wonderland
Ine Vande Cappelle, Jewels by Ine
Iveth Caruso, Creative Atelier
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Jackie Ryan, Kydo Jewellery
Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
Jelveh Jaferian, Jelveh Designs
Jenna Tomalka, Twin Birch Studio
Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Beads
Jennifer Van Horn, Jennifers Jewels and Junk
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Johanna Rhodes-Nash, Fire Phoenix Creations
Joyce Blair, Bent Wire West Coast
JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
Karen Vincent, Swallow Tail Jewellery
Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
Kayla Potega, The Eclectic Element
Kim Dworak, CianciBlue
Kris Lanae Binsfeld, Cherish Designs by Kris Lanae
Kristen Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
Kumi Fisher, Malie Kai Designs
Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs
Lennis Carrier, Windbent
Leslie Wayment, AA Beads & More
Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead
Lisa Johnson, Whimsey Wonders
Lisa Sittniewski, Love, Yesterdays
Lois Moon, Que Onda, Q'Town?
Lola Surwillo, Bead Lola Bead
Lorelei Eurto, Lorelei's Blog
Lori Bowring Michaud, Artfully Ornamental
Lori Finney, Using My Beads
Margareta Saari, Mags-koruja
Maria Horvath, Horimarika Beads
Marian Hertzog, M's Place
Mary Ellen Parker, BeeTree by m.e.
Mary K McGraw, MK's Creative Musings
MaryLou Holvenstot, time2cre8
Martha Aleo, Ornamento
Maybeline Tay, The Jewelry Larder
Megan Collins, Churchy & Her Sailor
Melissa Meman, Art. Life. Love.
Melissa Mesara, One-Eared Pig Beads
Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
Pam Farren, re-maker
Pam Hurst, Pam Hurst Designs
Patricia Handschuh, The Color of Dreams
Patty Miller, CabariBeads
Penney Klapoth, Faerie Acres
Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
Rhea Freitag, starrgazer creates
Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle

Sabine Dittrich, PerlenDschungel
Sandra McGriff, Creative Chaos
Sandra Neights, Petalo Azul
Sandra Young, It's a Bead Life!
Sara Oehler, SoftFlex Girl
Saturday Sequins, Saturday Sequins
Shanti Johnson, Sunshine Bliss
Shari Replogle, Plays With Paper
Sonya Stille, Dreamin' of Beads
Stefanie Teufel, Stefanies Sammelsurium
Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
Tania Spivey, Moobie Grace Designs
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Tina Holden, Polymer Clay Bytes!
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends
Tracey Nanstad, A Beadiful Mess
Tracy Choy, BumbleBeads Designs
Valerie Norton, Hot Art

Please visit the other blogs(listed below) and share in the reveal. I hope you enjoy looking a the reveals as much as I enjoyed participating in the party.  Thank you to my Lorie Anderson and to my generous and thoughtful partner.



59 comments:

  1. I'm in love with both the necklaces!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so interesting. Second necklace looks heavy, but it's wonderful. The one with the leaf - so romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these warm colours... You made really pretty pieces! Grat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklaces !
    I am in love with that second one !!!!
    Delicious soup!
    m.e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic autumn neckace, i like its colours, precise design!Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with everything, both necklaces are beautiful!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful partner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall colours and the leaf is wonderful.Love and Hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your necklaces turned out wonderfully. I really like the layers you made in both of them as it creates such a great texture and lovely flow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome necklaces! Love both of them but I really love the first one with the leaf pendant and the blue beads! Wonderful use of the soup goodies you got!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of the necklaces are beautiful.I like the second ,such a warm pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. great work, i love both designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you put the leaf focal on the middle part, not the bottom part -- very clever and unique! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them both! that leaf is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your pieces are beautiful. You made them look very easy. They would get a lot of wear in my wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love both designs. I am always in awe of designers that master the art of multi-strand necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That focal is so pretty ... I love the necklace you made with it. I also love the necklace you created with the remaining soup. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. neat trick: to position the focal on the inner chain. I love both necklaces, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pieces! That focal is incredible and you created a beautiful necklace to showcase it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your work... I enjoyed how you combined the chain with the links and enjoyed your designs... love the feel of your work! :-) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sophisticate feel to these multistrand necklaces, bravo! I really love all the copper accents in the first, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful necklaces..the second one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. As a Canadian girl, I'm partial to the maple leaf, beautiful showcase. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gogeous necklaces Linda! So creative-can't wait to see you wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow - both necklaces are amazing but that first one is a revelation - the way the longer strand frames the focal is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love that second necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That pendant is just to die for! It makes me want Autumn to come faster ^.^

    I'm in love with both of your necklaces; I love the simplicity of the first one, which really showcases that gorgeous pendant and I quite enjoy the chunkiness and color scheme of the second.

    Fabulous job on both!

    Happy Hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Long necklaces are my favourite and I love what you've made with your bead soup. That first necklace is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE that the first necklace is a double-layer necklace. I love the design cos it brought out the already stunning focal! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the design of your first necklace. Combining the focal with soft blue - very unexpected! Love the rich, muted fall colors of your second piece. That would be my go-to accessory all season!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those pale blue beads with the leaf focal really brings out the colours. I love multi-strand and those layers of chain and beads are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These colors are amazing, you did a lovely job making this soup spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Linda,
    Gorgeous! I love both necklaces. The colors go so well with the copper chains.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love both necklaces. I really like the length of the first one, but that second one is my favorite. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh yea. Love your style. Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  35. Both necklaces are gorgeous. Love the copper leaf focal - the blue beads go with it beautifully. The colours in the second necklace are wonderful! Great bead soup!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Autumn is my favorite season and your pieces have me craving it even more so. That focal is amazing! <3 What beautiful creations.

    Melissa Muir
    http://design.kcjewelbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great job. You made wonderful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great job. You made wonderful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love both necklaces!
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pretty necklaces, but I LOVE the one you made for the clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like them both, but the double strand one is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love these necklaces, the focal leaf is rather unusual and the colours you chose to go with it are perfect!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic job! I love the rich color in both your pieces. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW!! Both of those necklaces are just gorgeous! That leaf is quite spectacular, and your color choices really accent it. Love the warm toned one as well...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your necklaces, and the blue in the first one works so beautifully with the copper! I'll have to remember that colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  46. So pretty! Love that first necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your pieces are both just beautiful! I could have SWORN I'd already left a comment on your blog...but I must have been speechless lol..or dreaming. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love both of your pieces. The colour palettes for both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love your necklaces. The leaf focal is beautiful and you did it justice. The colors in the necklaces are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am a new follower! Still hopping:>) Love how you used the copper leaf pendant in your necklace design! Both necklaces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Whew! Still hopping to see everything. I love your use of chain in these pieces. beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What an awesome soup! Both pieces are awesome!

    ReplyDelete